Student Engagement in the Arts Awards
The University of Toronto celebrates student engagement and leadership in art related initiatives annually with the University of Toronto Student Engagement in the Arts Awards (SEAA). This Award recognizes students who have made significant leadership and/or volunteer contributions to co-curricular arts activities at the University.
The SEAAs recognize undergraduate and graduate student work outside the classroom in the arts related activities. Previous recipients have been awarded for contributions through dance, theatre, curation, visual arts, and arts administration activities. Students from all three U of T campuses are eligible for these awards.
Awards will be presented at a ceremony on March 23, 2017 .
Nomination Process & Information
- The nomination period for the 2017 SEAA closed February 10, 2017. Please check back Fall 2017 for information on the 2017-18 program.
2017 Selection Committee Members
- Sandy Welsh, Vice-Provost, Students (Chair)
- Donald Ainslie, Principal University College
- Barbara Fischer, Executive Director & Chief Curator, Art Museum
- Ryan McClelland, Acting Dean, Faculty of Music
- John Monahan, Warden, Hart House
- Lynn Tucker, Associate Professor Teaching Stream, Department of Arts, Culture and Media, UTSC
Contact Cheryl Gibbs, Assistant Director, Office of the Vice-Provost Students at email@example.com or 416.946.8522.
The University of Toronto SEAAs are generously supported through the 2017 Pillar Sponsorship Program by: